it’s no ones meladoodle. she is independent
Your rules don’t apply to me. They are tagged 100k because I chose to tag them 100k. I am the master of my own destiny. I am the sole caretaker of my fortune.
can you keep down the racket? some of us don’t want to play tennis
"WE’RE NEVER BRAINSTORMING AGAIN" I yell through the mass of falling cerebrums and cerebellums
should you be afraid of smokey the bear? absolutely. should you be afraid of smokey the bear? absolutely. I said it twice because it is important
Some things to point out first:
- There is no such thing as moonlight. What you are referring to is refracted sunlight
- I would never walk. Walking is for the lazy. I briskly jog or run. Always
- I would never briskly jog or run at night. Night is for sleeping and blogging and should not be wasted exercising
- How did the screaming voice recognize me, especially with only refracted sunlight to aid their eyes
- How do I know it was a purse and not a handbag? There are only four slight differences between the two
- How do I know the thief is really a thief and not a counter-thief who only robs thieves
- If you are telling me this you are either officialunitedstates, the thief, the woman, the voice, or another bystander. If you are officialunitedstates why am I talking to myself. If you are the thief why are you bringing attention to yourself. If you are the woman why are you referring to yourself in third person. If you are the voice that screamed then why did you not go after the thief yourself. If you are a bystander what are you doing on a sunlit street late at night. Therefore, you are none of these things and this ask was never sent to my inbox. The scenario never happened and if it did then please read bullet points 1-7 again.